BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Tess' Birthday Bash

My baby turned 3!! I can't believe it. I literally had a HUGE flashback to the day that she was born. I can still remember almost every detail - and all the pain and after delivery FUN - but it was such an amazing day because I knew that when she got here my family would be complete - I would be complete. She has been my little angel, my special gift. I don't know what my life would be without her special spirit.

I LOVE THIS FACE!!

I made her all her favorite foods for her birthday. Pink Princess Pancakes for breakfast, and Chicken Nuggets and Mac n Cheese for dinner.

And I had to let her blow out candles at every opportunity. Its her favorite part!!

We just had one little friend over - Madeline - and she got Tess a Snow White Barbie. Tess loves it. It was one of the princess that we actually didn't have!
She had a hard time ripping the paper off her presents. I guess she hasn't had practice since last Christmas!

She loves Little Einsteins, so she got their figurines to play with.



And lots of dress up stuff courtesy of Grandma. In total she got a Dora movie, Dress up dress, jewelry, crown, feather boa, tutu, and Little Einstein figurines.

And of course, there was a Princess Birthday cake!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY LITTLEST PRINCESS!!!

1 comment:

Adriann said...

Ivy says "Happy Birthday to you Tessa!" She really is saying that, over and over and over and over ...