BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Tuesday, December 8, 2009

FINALLY!!!

FINALLY:
1. We have the blessed, beautiful, white stuff! THE SNOW HAS ARRIVED!! Everyone is thrilled and excited, especially Tess. When I finally suck it up and let her play outside in it, I'll take some pictures.

2. Ron finally has orders. March (ish). Yes, I said, Marchish. They don't have a specific date yet, but they know it will be sometime around March. Gotta love the Army!!

3. We can make some concrete decisions as a family. We have been stewing about moving home for this deployment - for lots of reasons - but mostly for the extra support. Unfortunately, my mental and emotional banks are pretty much on empty and I'm a little concerned about how well I'll do alone on this next go around. So my crazy parents offered to let us move back to Cali and live with them, and we decided to take them up on it. We still haven't "officially" decided when the kids and I will move home, but we will probably move as soon as Ron leaves, so in Marchish time frame. So now, I am in crazy WE HAVE TO SELL OUR HOUSE AND MOVE IN 3 MONTHS mode. I may not survive.

6 comments:

Jacque said...

Just tell me when you need me to come up and help, and I'll be there!

Adriann said...

You didn't tell me you decided! When did that happen? Well, for the record, I think you made a good choice. It will be hard, but we will all be happier without you way out there in New York by yourself. Let me know if I can help too.

Jackie B. said...

good luck!

Adriann said...

Happy Birthday Tessa!

Unknown said...

Oh boy...a Party around here, welcome back...!!!

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Selling a house is a very stressful event! Good luck...glad Ron is there to help you out. Hope to see you when you drive through!