BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, December 21, 2009

A Crowther Afternoon

Our afternoon... Well, I caught myself giggling about something this afternoon. I was in the kitchen baking sugar cookies, Ron was in the entry way using power tools to put up molding, and the kids were yelling and fighting over their computer games. It was a hilarious combination of activities that have made up this last year. I informed Ron of my epiphony and he agreed with me. So I quickly grabed the camera to document our funny afternoon. So here is our afternoon, in pictures.

Ron working INCREDIBLY hard to make our home beautiful.

Yes, those are power tools at the foot of my Christmas tree.

"Electronic" time is the coveted activity of the day.  30 minutes goes way to fast, so they have to HOVER and watch each other play.

Sugar cookie explosion.  I had a small panic attack when I couldn't find my Christmas cookie cutters.  Luckily I found 4, but it just won't be the same without my Santa and Angel cookies.

I had to take a picture of my sweater.  I am a very messy baker.  I really need to get in the habit of wearing an apron.  And believe it or not, this is nothing compared to what it use to look like.  This is me after trying to wipe off all the flour!!

And Tess with her HOT CHOCOLATE face, because whenever you are sad or grumpy, Hot Chocolate will fix anything!!  It is our beverage of choice at the Crowther house.

What did you do this afternoon?

1 comment:

Pattersons said...

well, this morning i did some last minute shopping while mason stayed home sick...and he was kind to keep the kids with him:) i got home, made lunch, helped sila bake a cake in her easy bake oven, put the kids down for a nap, and got to work on some things i needed done for primary. now, i think i'll do do some baking! sila's dance class has a potluck tonight and she wants to take cookies-i on the other hand want to take sesame chicken-we're going with the chicken. happy monday grace:)