BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Sunday, December 27, 2009

The Big Red Man


The Big Red Jolly Man came to our church Christmas Party.  The boys boycotted sitting on his lap this year - of their own choosing.  They don't believe in him anymore, so they won't indulge mom and sit on his lap for the yearly picture anymore.  So it was just the girls.  This might be Emma's last year of "believing" and I am so glad she made it this long.  Tess was completely enthrawled with Santa.  She kept trying to cut in line and sit on his lap again and again.  When he finally left, she came to me and said "Where did my Santa go?"  She was very sad that he left her.

I think Tess has such a cute angelic face here.  She never told Santa what she wanted, she just asked for "presents", which makes my job very easy!!

2 comments:

~j. said...

Those pictures are great

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Well Owen and Noah still believe...but Owen does have lots of questions about old Santa Claus...Noah however has no doubts that Santa is real!