BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

VIRGINIA part 3

After the baptism, everyone was a little stir crazy. So Andy had the AWESOME idea to take a walk on the beach. I immediately jumped at the idea because I love the beach and I wanted one last chance to visit Virginia Beach. The kids were thrilled and had tons of fun. I tried telling them not to get wet, but that only lasted a few minutes.



Tess was the only one who did not like the beach. She clung to Ron like a little monkey. She didn't even like the sand - what is up with my kids?


I love this picture of Ron with Tess. She loves her daddy!!

This is a typical Vaughan family event. All the kids were being wild and crazy and all the adults are just sitting back, watching and talking.

My big brother Andy and his wife Jenna.

My mom and dad, Rob and Donetta.

My biggest brother Macc and his wife Lisa.

And their cute little girl Ella. This is the only picture I took of her, and it was right before we left. But she is still super cute!

And I reluctantly include a picture of Ron and I; not that Ron looks bad, its that I never look good. I'm working hard on loosing weight - 20 down, 20 to go!!

It was an awesome evening and the perfect end to our special day.

4 comments:

Pattersons said...

looks like so much fun! but then again, isn't it always fun when there's family around?:) we just had dixie & randy and glenna over the weekend as well as randy & ashley-good times for sure!

Shay said...

I love the beach!! It looks like you are having a great time, and you look great!! How have you lost 20 pounds?? Good for you.

Theresa Walker said...

Congrats on the 20lbs. That really is awesome. You guys look great!

Jon and Tamara said...

What wonderful family time on such a special day.