BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, July 15, 2009

I QUIT!

Yesterday I started potty training Tess, and yesterday I quit potty training Tess. The biggest reason was that she isn't ready. I quickly learned that my daughter is a frequent tinkler and does not have good bladder control yet. Thankfully my kind sister-in-law pointed this out to me when I called to complain. So now we wait another month or two and try again.
Another big reason was, it's a HUGE pain to potty train a child when all their siblings are home and driving you crazy to go and do things, when you have to stay home and focus on the toddler. So, I think, very wisely I will be waiting until September to try again.

2 comments:

roxanne said...

Hahaha...

Pattersons said...

ha ha! i think i could've written the same post...only about nani! her potty training lasted only about 3 hours then i quit. i'll try again in another month. looks like we're in the same boat grace:)