BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Saturday, July 18, 2009

Vendors

I have a huge bone to pick with Vendors in Sams Club or the Mall or wherever I might be with all of my kids. And I have just one thing to say to these people
"GET OUT OF MY WAY AND LEAVE ME ALONE!"
Yesterday I had all the kids at Sams Club (no Costco here, its a huge bummer) and I was using all my mental capabilities to not loose my mind. While we were waiting in the HUGE line to check out, a lady walked up to me and asked if I would like to look at her beauty product. I was standing there holding a squirmy Tess trying to keep the kids out of every ones way and I just stared at her like she had lost her mind. I told her "no thank you" with a very irritated look on my face, and she walked away.
Then, after we finally were headed out of the store, another person jumped right in front of me and tried to get me to look at their table, or sign a form, or something. This time I was not so polite and I told them I didn't have time to be bothered with that right now, and I walked off.
What are these people thinking? They were lucky that I was trying my hardest to be on my best behavior, because I easily could have decked both of them. What about a mother struggling to keep a 2 year old from running off and 3 other children from punching each other, says, I would love to take a minute and sample your product or sign your form?
NOTHING!!!

3 comments:

Donetta said...

You mean noone stopped you in the parking lot while you were loading up children and asked for money or wanted you to buy a candy bar?

Pattersons said...

i hear you loud & clear! i'm sick of them too. i'm more polite when i'm not trying to juggle 3 screaming kids and a baby who wants to eat or be held or whatever. it's annoying to say the least.

miriam.plass said...

WOW.. Maybe I'm scary looking.. haha.. or maybe I just don't go often enough because I have luckily never been harassed at Sam's. At Price Chopper yes... urgh.. I don't like it!!