BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Sunday, July 5, 2009

VIRGINIA part 2

The real reason for the trip to Virginia was to attend the baptism of Nate the Great!! (otherwise known to non family as Nathan Richard Vaughan!!) I am so glad that we got to go and be there with him on his special day.

My Grandparents, Troy and Shirley Vaughan. I apologize that grandpa isn't smiling, I didn't give him enough warning. My grandparents are super awesome and have come to every blessing and baptism of their grandchildren and great grandchildren. I love them very much.

My brother Andy and his son NATE THE GREAT!! They both hate to smile for pictures, so I was very happy when I got them both to smile!!!!

All the cousins (except Tess) sang a song at the baptism. I can never remember the name, I just call it the John the Baptist song.


Aren't they so adorable all in white?!! This is Nate with his younger sisters Annie and Elisabeth. Elisabeth is still in nursery but she knew the song and wanted to stand up and sing it with everyone. She is so cute!!


All the grandsons: Tyson, Zach, Nate, and Alec. I was thrilled that they refrained from making peace signs for the pictures.


Almost all the granddaughters (missing Ivy :-( ): Tessa, Analise, Emmaline, Elisabeth, and Ella.


All the family that came. From my side we had the great grandparents, grandparents, my brother Macc his wife Lisa and daughter Ella, and us! From my sister-in-law Jenna's side she had her parents and her brother Jared.


4 Generations of Vaughan men : Andrew Howard Vaughan, Robin Howard Vaughan, Troy Sherman Vaughan, Alec James Vaughan and Nathan Richard Vaughan.
Handsome group don't you think?

1 comment:

Adriann said...

I love the picture of the four boys and of the 4 generations. How did you manage to get Dad to smile so big?? Did someone tell a really funny joke? That's amazing.