BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

I'll keep BLOGGING, I promise!!

Some of you are worried that I won't keep up the blog now that Ron is coming home. No worries, I am addicted. Besides, halfway through the deployment Ron couldn't check the blog anyway. I do it more for my family and friends now. Blogging is the easiest way for all of you to keep in touch with our family. So, for all my loyal readers, I'm not going anywhere. And for some of my friends that read this that don't have a blog of their own (Sara M.), you should get one!!!

1 comment:

Jon and Tamara said...

I second that motion. I'm looking forward to printing mine at the end of the year and counting that as my scrapbook. :-) It was much easier to set up a blog than I thought and I would LOVE to read how Sara is doing. I miss her.