BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Saturday, September 20, 2008

Sticker Family

You know those cute stickers people have on the back of their cars to represent their family? Some are fish, flip flops, stick people, you get the idea. Well I have always wanted those! So I am thrilled because I finally got them!!! Some friends from church bought the machine that makes them and they started a business. I was their first people customer and I am beyond thrilled with the outcome. Doesn't my family look cute?

8 comments:

Tory said...

I love them! I have wanted to get some, but all of the companies only have a few "style's" of boys and I want them to be different, just like mine are! You're are darling! Too cute! If you friend has a website that I can order some from, let me know.

Adriann said...

Yes that is REALLY cute. I love that they even kind of look like you guys. Well, kind of =).

Okie Bloxhams said...

I've never seen them. who does it from the ward?? really cute!

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Those are cute, I love the little girls! Who is doing them from the ward?

Shay said...

So cute, who is doing it? i actually just thought today about a machine that does the vinyl and starting a business. It's huge in Utah, but not here in OH.

Jackie B. said...

I love those!

Mel Sims said...

I am really curious to know who's doing vinyl....I was going to start doing it while we were there...in fact had my machine picked out atn everything...and then our tranfer happened! Who's doing it? =]

Donetta said...

They are darling. Almost as cute as a moose.
Mom