BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

HAIR CUT


So I went for my regular 6 week hair appointment today for my fun color touch up - yes I have to color my hair because I have way too many gray hairs for being 30 (thanks Dad :-( ). But anyway. I was planning on growing out my hair again, I cut it this spring, but I was looking through magazines and I saw beautiful Katie Holmes,and loved her hair. So after a quick consult with my fabulous beautician Gabriel, I decided to cut it. What do you think? I like it a lot. Of course I haven't had to style it myself yet, so my opinion could change tomorrow morning, which is why I took my picture today. And that blue shirt really makes my eyes stand out, I'll have to remember that.

9 comments:

Tory said...

Cute, Cute! I love it! And I think we all wish that we could do our own hair as cute as our beauticians can!

Mel Sims said...

LOVE IT!! You look gorgeous! I wish I had a slender face like you so I could cut mine off! =]

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

So Cute!!! Big change from when I saw you last time. I love keeping my hair short. Your eyes do really stand out in that picture.

Jackie B. said...

CUTE! I love it! I wish i was daring enough to try something new. I'm so boring. LOL.

Adriann said...

Whoa! That is a drastic change! I like it - can't wait to see the actual day to day. It really makes your cheeks look good =).

Meg said...

Looks great! I like it short on myslef too! It's really cute on you!

Nat said...

Love it Grace!

Unknown said...

Adorable, are you Emma's sister...you look so much alike now...I love you too!!

Okie Bloxhams said...

Too cute! you're a babe!I am also starting to get lots of gray hair!!fun times.