BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Musee de Orsay

I was in heaven in this museum. I absolutely love the Impressionist painters and they had the best of the best at this museum. I even discovered that I loved painters like Piscarro, and I didn't even know it. The fist picture is a Piscarro, and the next two are of my very very favorite painting of all time, Water Lillies by Monet. Monet is my favorite, I even bought a Monet tote bag, calendar, and pencil!! I took a bazillion pictures at this museum and I could have taken two bazillion!! I highly recommend it.



2 comments:

Donetta said...

I love the picture of you pointing to the picture

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Monet is my favorite too, I have a Monet Jigsaw Puzzle book! I so need to go on a trip like yours:) I have loved seeing all your photos and blog entries.