BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Thursday, April 1, 2010

Idyllic

So, I know I am way behind in posting pictures from all our adventures and I'm sorry about that.  I will get to it, but not till after Easter because all my siblings are coming to visit this weekend - LOVE IT!!

But something happened today, that is a classic Southern California moment, so I captured it on film.  This was my kids first time experiencing it, and they will have many more to come.

My dad picked them off the tree and dropped them on the ground and the kids picked them up and put them in the bucket.  Fun times!!

In the mood for an orange or fresh squeezed o.j.?  Just got out to the backyard and grab one off a tree!  Oh, and smell the orange blossoms while you're at it, they smell DIVINE!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I miss the smell of orange blossoms soooo much. Can u bottle some of it and send it to me!

Christine said...

I have so many memories of swimming in your pool all day and taking breaks to lay on the brick and eat fresh oranges off the trees. Miss it!

Adriann said...

Just wait until Dad no longer picks the oranges for them, but makes them "go in the backyard and pick three bags of oranges each!" It won't be so idyllic then! Ah, memories of my childhood ...

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Oh yummy and I bet it does smell so wonderful! Have a wonderful Easter!