BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Easter

Easter weekend came one week after our arrival in Escondido.  My father "bribed" his children to come home for the weekend by buying tickets to the Lakers/Jazz basketball game.  So both my brothers and their families and my sister Jacque came home for the weekend (I was not invited to the game, only the boys and Jacque). 
It was so nice to see everyone.  The only pictures I got were of our Easter egg hunt.  Little Ella didn't participate because she was taking her nap.
Tess, Emma, Annie, and Elisabeth (Lizzie or Ellie depending on who you ask :-)  )
Jenna dressed her girls so cute and did their hair so beautifully.  I just combed my girls hair and put on dresses and called it good.  Aren't I a great mom!!

We had an easy egg hunt set up in the front yard for the girls.
The back yard had the hard hunt for the boys.


Sweet, beautiful, Elisabeth


And the boys are off!! 



Unfortunately I cut off Alec's head in this shot, but I loved Nathan's expression.
They had a great time trying to beat eachother to the eggs.

Aunt Jacque pointing out some eggs up in the Apricot tree.

The dogs whined the whole time, but we needed to keep them out of the way for the hunt.  L-R, Max, Hailey and Yankee.  Max is my dad's dog, Hailey is ours, and Yankee is my brother Andy's new puppy.

Being with my family is always wonderful; and I'm so glad that I wasn't alone in New York being depressed that we were missing all the fun.  Now we get to be at the center of all the fun.

1 comment:

Williams Forever said...

HOW FUN.... I love easter. hope everything is going good.