BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Friday, June 26, 2009

Bragging Time

Bragging time for mommy - why? Because I can!!
So with the end of school comes the much anticipated report cards and state testing results. Both Zach and Tyson took the state tests in math and English this year.
Zach scored a perfect 770 out of 770 on his math test, and scored average on his English.
Tyson scored a perfect 795 out of 795 in English, and 734 out of 780 for Math.
Everyone's report cards were equally fantastic. Emma received the Principles Academic Achievement Award for excellence in all academic areas - lots of 4's (above grade level performance) and O's (Outstanding).
Zach got an A in Math and Social Studies, and a B in Science (he hates Science - he gets that from me :-) )
Tyson got straight A's again; the kid is super smart. So he got Honor Roll for the year, and earned Achievement Awards in all subject areas.
My Dad use to say that he didn't have stupid kids. It use to bug me because I felt pressure from his expectations of good grades. But now I know why he said it!! We were smart kids, and now I can say the same thing, except I'll spin it the other way.
I have smart kids!!!

4 comments:

roxanne said...

Wow! Go Crowther kids!

Adriann said...

Yay! You're right, you DO have smart kids. Great job guys! High fives to everyone!!!

Oh, and Dad didn't say he didn't have stupid kids, he used to say that he didn't have AVERAGE kids. In fact, what he said was, "Just do the best you can, but remember, I do NOT have average children." Its not so bad!

Theresa Walker said...

Good Crowther kids. My kid didn't bite anyone the last week of school, does that count???? :)

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Way to go Crowther kids! I'll have to do some bragging about my kiddos on my blog later:)