BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, June 15, 2009

Weekend with Ella

Okay, so this weekend was so much fun. Ron and I had the very rare opportunity to have a weekend away with no kids to fly to Ohio and attend the blessing of my precious niece Ella. I didn't take my camera so I stole these pictures from Ellas blog, so you could see how adorable she is!!!



This is my fabulous big brother Macc with his beautiful little princess Ella. They attended a Dodger baseball game and got all dolled up for the affair. She is so gorgeous in her dodger blue, and it makes her eyes just pop!!


My sister-in-law Lisa. We kept calling Ella, mini Lisa. The only thing we could find on Ella that came from Macc are her toes, but hey thats something. Ella is the smiliest little girl ever, and when she smiles her whole face smiles. It was so much fun to spend time with her and focus only on her. She was completely spoiled by both grandparents, one set of great grandparents, and one fabulous auntie and uncle.

Ron and I had a taste of life without the kids and I have to say that we LOVED it!! We are planning another weekend away for as soon as possible. And we get to see Ella again in 5 short days. The family is getting together again this weekend in Virginia for my nephew Nathan's baptism. More fun with family - bring it on!!

2 comments:

Adriann said...

Why didn't you take your camera?!

Jenna said...

I'm so glad you and Ron got to do that and I'm so sad we didn't make it! I cannot wait to meet Ella, she is too sweet!