BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Friday, June 19, 2009

Ziploc I love you

We are on the road again, this time we are headed to Virginia for my nephews baptism and my brother Andy's graduation from Residency. I have learned to be prepared on car trips, maybe even overly prepared. Ron is great about not complaining about all the extra nicknacks he has to load into the car. Well today all my preparedness paid off. Somewhere around central Pennsylvania Emma declared from the back seat that she is going to throw up and needs a bowl. Of course we don't have a bowl but we have the next best thing - a gallon sized ziploc bag. So Ron handed her one, a few seconds later she threw up, we sealed the bag and threw it away. I have to say that ziploc bags are one of the best inventions ever - a moms best friend. And what is up with Emma and throwing up in Central Pennsylvania? She is fine now and we are almost there, yippie!! And I am blogging from Rons blackberry, so cool!!

2 comments:

Adriann said...

Ew gross! The problem with a gallon ziploc bag full of puke is that you can SEE THROUGH IT. Yuck yuck yuck. I agree thought that ziploc bags are the best invention ever and I use them CONSTANTLY. I especially love the mini snack ones, which are so great for car snacks.

Okie Bloxhams said...

Chloe gets car sick all the time if it is longer than 2 hours. I will have to remember ziplock bags. thanks.