BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, June 8, 2009

Jazz Recital

Emma had her end of the year Jazz recital last week. She was very ready to have Jazz over with and so was I. Just one less thing to drive all over town for. Although, now I don't get to see my friend Kim every week, so thats a bummer. Even though Emma was glad Jazz was over, she did really enjoy it and it suits her personality perfectly!! I have no idea what activity Emma will choose for next year. We have gone from ballet, to gymnastics, and now jazz. She can't seem to stick with just one. Maybe next year she'll go with soccer instead. So here are the pics I took of her before she got on stage. If you look closely you'll notice that her nose is all scraped up and she has a fat lip. She crashed and burned on her bike the day before. But luckily being on stage she was far away from everyone and makeup covered up most of her injuries.

I thought her costume was adorable, Ron thought it was too 70's - where have I heard that before? At least it covered her tummy.

4 comments:

Adriann said...

I think its a very cute outfit too. Didn't you take any pictures or videos of you dancing??

Jenna said...

Super cute pics of Emma, I'm glad she has been able to try so many things, she'll find her favorite, eventually.

Pattersons said...

love the outfit and glad emma enjoyed it.

Donetta said...

Wow, she is starting to look more like you, Grace.