BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Favorite Time of Day

This is my favorite time of day. 
So beautiful, so calming.
This is the view from my parents deck.  The sun just went down over the Escondido hills.

When I was in High School I use to go for walks at sunset and go to "my" spot to watch the sun go down. 
It was my peaceful, thoughtful time. 
One of the biggest perks of living near the beach on the West Coast is watchng the sun set over the water.  If I could watch that every day I would, and I'd never get sick of it.

Of course, I keep missing my chance to get a picture of the really gorgeous part of our sunsets.  I'm usually in the car when I notice it and then I rush home and I've missed it. I promise to catch it one of these days.

A message to all my friends:
there is still an open invitation to come stay with us for a visit and enjoy these sunsets yourself.

What is your favorite time of day?

1 comment:

Theresa Walker said...

That is so beautiful. I have to say that my favorite time of the day is when all my kids are in bed AND asleep.