BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, September 27, 2010

Looking forward too...

Ron coming home for his two week R&R vacation.  He leaves Afghanistan on the 3rd, and we just get to wait with baited breath until he calls from Atlanta telling us when he'll be landing here in San Diego (usually takes 4 days of travel time to get state side).

For fall to arrive.  We are having a HUGE heat wave right now, with highs in the 114 range - uck!  Where did my beautiful fall weather go?  Oh yeah, its back in New York  :-(

And for Emma's big day.  I really can't wait for that!  And Emma can't wait to wear her beautiful dress again.
Our friend J.J. Campbell did the photo shoot, and my sis Adriann made the announcement - Thank you guys!
For family and friends that are far away, my intention is to order these and mail them to you.  But in case that doesn't happen, here you go!


1 comment:

roxanne said...

Fall weather is here in full force, and I am loving it! I'll have a cider doughnut for you.

That announcement is gorgeous! Emma is so beautiful. I wish I could be there to share in the joyous occasion! I am assuming Ron will be able to do the baptism - it looks like he will be home then. I a so excited for you guys!