BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

My Day on Tuesday

7 am - wake up, gets kids up and ready for school
7:50- take kids to school, drop off Tess with sitter
8-8:45- go back home to make pan of brownies for Scouts tonight and put one coat of paint on a sail boat for rain gutter rigata on Wed
9-1:20 - work
1:45 - pick up Zach and Tyson at school (different schools mind you) for their 2 pm dentist apt
2:05 - drop off Zach and Ty at Dentist, leave to get Tess
2:15 - get Tess from babysitter
2:30 - pick up Emma and two friends from school
2:45 - head back to dentist office to pick up Ty & Zach (make follow up apts for next day for tooth extraction and sealants)
3:05 - drop Ty off back at school for flag football practice
3:10 - drop friends off at home
3:15 - get home, eat snack, do some homework, get ready for Taekwondo
4 - leave for Taekwondo
5:15 - leave Taekwondo head to school to pick up Ty from football practice
5:22 - phone call from Ty yelling at me because "why is it taking you so long?"
5:23 - hang up on Tyson (if it was safe to leave him at school by himself, I would)
5:27 - pick up Ty and instruct him to not open his mouth and to go directly to his room when we get home until I want to see his face again.
6:00 - dinner, and yelling at Tyson to never talk to me that way again.  Ty is very apologetic and thankful for everything I do the rest of the evening.
7:00 - go to church for Boy Scout Court of Honor, Tyson gets 5 merrit badges and earns rank of 2nd class
8:00 - go home and send everyone to bed

This was by far one of the craziest days I've had in a long time.  I hope I don't duplicate it anytime soon.

3 comments:

Adriann said...

Holy Cow. I just keep thinking about all that money in gas. Geez.

Theresa Walker said...

That was a crazy day...

Rowena said...

Very nice pictures of your family...BIG Pumpkins