BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, August 30, 2010

It doesn't happen to Dads

The other day when I was in the shower the kids were bombarding me the entire time I was in there (about 10 minutes).  They were banging and pounding on my door,  "Mom!"  "Mom, I need your help!"  "Mom can you get ... for me?"
And the same thing happens every time I use the bathroom.

Why is that?  Why does it always happen to the Moms and not the Dad's?

Are Mom's just so awesome that we can do amazing feats including help put shoes on AND shower at the same time?

Can I just have 10 minutes of peace for myself?  Please!!

2 comments:

Nat said...

I feel the same way. Steve can shower or just be in another room and the boys will come yelling for/at me. Steve can be IN the same room and they will hunt me down! UGH!!!

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Totally agree-my kids like to bring me the phone when I am in the shower!