BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Lots to BLOG about..

I know its been a while,and I'm very sorry.  We've been having FUN!!
I have lots to show you and lots to say, but a few things first.

I've been a little sad lately because I've been missing Ron a little more than usual.  We finally sold our house last week ( a financial blessing yes, but still sad).  I feel like I've lost a part of Ron.  He literally put blood sweat and tears into remaking that house for us, and now it's gone.  I've also cut my last tie to New York.  I really miss my friends there (Hi everybody!) and it absolutely felt like HOME.  I will miss it very much.  I also visited the place where Ron and I met, fell in love, and started our lives together; very bitter sweet.  Anytime the kids and I have an adventure (like those we've had this summer) it makes me sad that Ron isn't here to share them with us.  Like I said, this summer has been a little bitter/sweet for me, I'm ready for fall to come.

We had TONS of fun this summer, despite all my complaining and worrying.  We spent tons of time at the beach, had a PHENOMENAL family reunion and spent a fun week at my parents cabin in Idaho.  Don't you worry, I took over 200 pictures, and those will be coming soon.

Next week, life gets back to a new normal.  Ty, Zach, and Emma go back to school.  I go back to work, and Tess goes to some sort of child care (still working on that).  Ron and I will celebrate our 14th Anniversary next week, and we are already counting down the days till Ron comes home for R&R in October YIPPIE!!

I promise that posts on our summer fun will be coming soon!

No comments: