BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Need to Do Something

I have a great desire to do something, but I don't know what, and I don't know how.

Soldiers are being killed, almost every week, in Afghanistan.  I think 10th Mountain's 1st Brigade is up to 8 casualties in 4 months.  I get an email every time there are casualties.  As soon as I see it in my in box, I feel my heart sink.  This week it was SGT Donald Edgerton and SSG Jesse Ainsworth; both of whom were husbands and fathers.  Ron has served as a notification officer before, and I'm just devestated for these families that get that horrible knock on their door.

I want to do something for their families, and to honor their service.  I just don't know what I could do.  I'm just me.  I think I could make a little bit of difference, but how? 

I will concider any and all suggestions.  You want to help me too?

4 comments:

Adriann said...

I'll help but I don't have any suggestions.

Anonymous said...

Nice dispatch and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site grace-crowtherclan.blogspot.com
Is this possible?

Anonymous said...

I would like to exchange links with your site grace-crowtherclan.blogspot.com
Is this possible?