BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Lake Placid, NY

Ron and I got to go on a little vacation up to Lake Placid in the Adirondack Mountains for the weekend. My mom is awesome and came out to watch the kids so we could have this time together. We combined our usual post-deployment vacation with our Anniversary and his birthday, we covered all the bases. It was wonderful and relaxing and we didn't want to come home!! The Adirondacks are at their peak Fall beauty and I was in heaven! My biggest regret is that we didn't bring our camera :-( :-( :-(. So all of these pictures we snapped with Ron's iphone. I hope you can imagine how spectacular all the rolling mountains were. We could never get a good shot of the mountains - Ron doesn't have zoom on his phone so the pictures just never turned out. There are rivers and lakes everywhere, and as you can tell I love the fall leaves and the water.












7 comments:

Anonymous said...

The colors of those leaves seriously take my breath away. What fun!

Pattersons said...

gorgeous! i bet it was even more so in real life...glad you had an enjoyable weekend-and your mom is awesome!:)

Theresa Walker said...

How fun for you guys. So pretty.

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Beautiful! I love fall and all the beauty it brings.

roxanne said...

Seriously?! You didn't bring your camera?! You are crazy. Maybe you meant to, and just forgot. I hope.

You got some great shots, though, with the iphone.

Okie Bloxhams said...

GORGEOUS! i wish we would've made the trip while we lived there.

Adriann said...

Looks gorgeous! So, did you bring the bubblebath??