BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Friday, October 16, 2009

Good News

Good News, Good News!!! Ron's January deployment to Iraq has been canceled. 1st Brigade Combat Team is now waiting on new orders. In other words they are probably going to Afghanistan with the surge of troops and will deploy sometime after January. We are just THRILLED to know that we have him for a few more months, and that he is guaranteed to be home for Christmas. So it has been a good day for members of 10th Mountains 1st Brigade Combat Team!! Climb to Glory!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sara is crazy four my boys said...

That is great, I am so happy for you guys! I hope the change of plans will really keep them home for a little while longer.

(I removed the comment above, I was logged in as Shane, not that it really mattered but I wanted you to know who was really commenting)

Theresa Walker said...

Yeah!