BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, October 19, 2009

Family Photos

Okay, so I wanted a GOOD family picture taken before Ron deployed again. And since my awesome photographer friend Kerri happens to live over a thousand miles away, I had to find someone here to take her place. I did find someone, and she did a great job. Of course, it is always impossible to get a picture where everyone is smiling and looks great, but we got pretty close. So below is the link to her website where you can go and see some of our favorites. Go under Client Proofing, and the password is Crowther (with a capitol C). And just so you know, the family picture that we ordered for us and for our Christmas cards is not included in these pics because I want it to be a surprise for everyone when they get our Christmas card in the mail.


****Disclaimer**** I know I am vain, but I hate the way I look!! Every time I think I'm not too fat, I see a picture of me and I am shocked back into reality!! So needless to say that I am back on that never ending diet to finally loose those last 20 pounds - yes 20!! Wish me luck!!

http://www.aprilmacphoto.com/index2.php

4 comments:

Lisa Vaughan said...

LOVE the pics, especially the first group shot. Grace - you look great, really, you do. I know it is just one of those things, that women are always critcal of themselves in photos. I feel the same way. But these shots came out awesome and you're beautiful!!! :)

roxanne said...

Those turned out awesome! Really, you will be glad you spent the money to get all those great shots years from now. Your kids are so adorable and I think she really captured their personalities.

I think you look good, but I can totally relate to what you are going through. I was feeling great and relatively skinny after having the baby - until I see a picture of me and realize I still have a looong way to go.

Okie Bloxhams said...

ditto ditto, i was going to say the same thing. i know what you mean about feeling that way but you do look fantastic! i love all the pics of the kids.

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

I love all the pictures-you all look great!!