BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Thursday, November 5, 2009

The Big 7

Emma finally turned 7. I say finally because I have been saying she's 7 for several months now. So now its official. Emmas birthday was a 3 part event. On her actual birth day Ron and I were leaving for a weekend getaway, so we let her open a few presents in the morning. Then when we got back on Sunday, she got her birthday cake and the rest of her presents. Then the following Saturday she got her birthday party with friends. Saturday night at dinner Tyson said "Thank goodness Emma's birthday is FINALLY over!" And I felt the exact same way, Emma however did not. But she had a lot of fun and loved her birthday.


Emma wearing her birthday crown and her new rock and roll t-shirt.


Emma is currently obsessed with scarves so she got 3 new ones for her to enjoy and be "stylish" with.


Grandma made her a beautiful new quilt.





One of two birthday cakes. I didn't take a picture of the cake at her party because I cheated. It was a horse party so it was a horse cake. I didn't take the time to decorate it with the star tip and make it oh so beautiful. I frosted it with chocolate frosting and just outlined it with yellow. It turned out cute, but not up to my perfectionist standards - so - no picture. But they were both super yummy!!


No comments: