BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, May 25, 2009

Family Bike Ride

Okay, so I know I said that we went on a family bike ride last week, but really it was me and the kids and Ron walked with the dog. Why is that, do you ask? Because Ron use to be a cyclist (raced and all) so he is very picky about bikes, and his bike died a few years ago. So the nutshell is that we don't have the extra money to buy him a great bike, and he hasn't found a cheap one that he liked. Well, today he finally found one!!! I think he conceded mostly because he was sick of the kids and I bugging him about not having a bike. So today, we officially went on a family bike ride, and I toted the camera around my neck so we could get proof!!

I got my bike last year for Mothers Day, and this year for Mothers Day I got the bike trailer for Tess.

Tess loves it. She loves feeling the wind on her face and in her hair. And who could blame her? Especially when she is decked out with juice and goldfish!!

I convinced Ron to let our dog Hailey come along for the fun, so she ran with him. Our friend Jon is on the skateboard. From left to right its Zach, Jon, Emma, Ty and then Hailey & Ron. Mom of course is taking up the rear.

Cruising down the road and loving the fun!!

3 comments:

Shay said...

That is so much fun, we have a bike trailer that I got when we lived in Watertown and we use it all of the time. Family rides are so much fun.

Good job on taking the toys away ans doing a family ro-do, sometimes I think that is what we need too.

Adriann said...

Looks like so much fun! Makes me really want to get a bike and a bike trailer.

Jenna said...

Defintiely, a milestone I am looking forward to... so glad you got to do that together!