BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Pay It Forward

Pay It Forward...
Okay, I got sucked into this by my moms best friend. I have ignored all my other friends pay it forwards, but when she said her hand made gift would be one of her paintings, I caved. So now its my turn to Pay It Forward. So this is how it works - The first 3 people to leave a comment on this (my) post will receive a hand made gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch...You knew there would be didn't you? Post this on your blog then come back and leave a comment, telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift. Can't wait to see you responds!!!
now what should I make....

2 comments:

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

I am most definitely in!:) Posted and ready to go.

Unknown said...

so if I post, do I get a gift?