BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, April 20, 2009

BB Gun Wars, Wii Mania, and some R & R

We had lots of fun with the cousins. The biggest hit was the air soft BB guns that Uncle Andy brought for the boys. Of course, he brought these without asking my permission ----- but I guess I'll always be the strict mom and he'll be the cool uncle. There were enough guns for the dads so they got in on the fun too. I don't want to think about how many THOUSANDS of BBs are currently in my lawn.



Don't these masks remind you of Darth Vadar? But at least their faces were protected.

The cousins also brought their Mario Kart Wii game. There were many competitions and lots of tears, but when all was said and done they all had a great time. And with a little ( I mean a lot) of persuasion (from none other than Uncle Andy), the moms got into the Mario Kart action, and it was a lot of fun. I think we'll be buying that game soon!

I had to throw in an adorable picture of Jenna with Elisabeth. Aren't they sooo cute!!

This is how Andy spent many hours of his visit - relaxing and "playing" on the computer. There was even a few hours when Ron was on the computer too and they were just chilling and playing with their gadgets. Thats when the moms disappeared and went to do some shopping!! Fun times for all!!

I caught the little girls snuggling up on my bed watching Mickey Mouse Playhouse. They were so cute, but they definately got tuckered out by the end of the visit!!

We miss you Vaughan Cousins - can't wait to see you again in June!!

No comments: