BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Thursday, April 16, 2009

Easter Dresses

Its a tradition to buy the kids new Sunday clothes for Easter. For some reason the boys got overlooked this year, so they just wore the ties I bought them last year, and I didn't take their picture. But the girls got beautiful matching dresses and they both cooperated and let me curl their hair - a first for Tess. Its very difficult to find them matching dresses since Tess is a 2T and Emma is a size 6, but thankfully there are a few stores that have coordinating clothes for toddlers and big girls (if you want to know what they are, I'll gladly share - but be warned they aren't cheap!) So I found these dresses several months ago and snatched them up for Easter. They were perfect!





3 comments:

Pattersons said...

so cute! i too have the same problem with my girls-nani wears a 2T and sila 6/6X. so, this year sila got the right size and nani had to deal with a small size 4T...i think it worked out ok. glad you had an enjoyable easter!

Mrs. Burch said...

so pretty!! I love their thick thick hair. I'm still struggling to gather a few strands of hair from my girls' heads to resemble a braid... :)

Easter Dress said...

Now those are some gorgeous Easter dresses!