BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Friday, July 25, 2008

Amboise

The village of Amboise has a beautiful Chateau, which of course we visited, but the village was my favorite part. It felt like the perfect picturesque French village,including cute cafes and flower boxes. Oh, and I had my first crepe there - unfortunately it was completely gross!! My sister said that her favorite way to eat a crepe was with sugar, so I figured that I would try it that way too. Well instead of sprinkling sugar on the crepe, the girl poured sugar on it. When I took my first bite it was like eating a spoon full of sugar. It was disgusting, so I only finished about half of it. Even my sister said it was gross. I had to eat some bread to help settle my stomach after I ate it. Needless to say I never ordered a crepe with sugar again - nutella or chocolate is definitely the way to go!


2 comments:

Adriann said...

Hm, a crepe with just sugar, sounds slimy - eggy - and gritty. Yep, I wouldn't have eaten it either.

Makenna said...

Why can't America look like this? I hope we get sent to Germany!