BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Sunday, June 29, 2008

After the storm comes the RAINBOW

We had a big thunderstorm today, the kind that my husband loves. Just as I was putting the kids to bed the boys spotted the rainbow. I grabbed my camera and ran outside (in my pajamas no less) to grab a quick picture of our rainbow. It was still drizzling when I took them, but it was worth it. A perfect beautiful rainbow right over our house. Do Mormons believe in signs or good omens? Or maybe it was just a beautiful "tender mercy" from my loving Father in Heaven,who knows that Sundays are not my best days.



2 comments:

Adriann said...

You know we believe that rainbows are a sign. A sign of a promise from our Heavenly Father. And yes, I'm sure he put that one there just for you. Those are really cute pictures of your house.

~j. said...

That's just what I was gonna say: not only do we believe in them, we know that rainbows are a sign that Heavenly Father keeps His promises.