BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, June 23, 2008

Latest update

I don't have much to report. School is out tomorrow and we are having a huge end of school, hello summer party with all our friends. I am really excited. We're having tons of food, favors, silly string, bouncy house, outdoor movie, and tons of ice cream! We're all looking forward to it.

Other than that, the only news to report is that I get to go to France for 11 days with my sister Jacque and my mom. I leave July 3 and I am sooooo excited!! A cute newleywed couple from church will stay at the house and babysit the kids. I really need to thank my wonderful husband for letting me go, and my great friends for suggesting my wonderful babysitters!! I promise to post so many pictures that you will all feel like you were on the trip with me!! YIPPEE!!

1 comment:

Adriann said...

Still so totally jealous. So so so so so jealous.