BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Saturday, May 31, 2008

HELP!!!

Okay, I need some help and some perspective.
I am going crazy and the kids aren't even out of school yet!! Saturdays are bad enough.

I have a small house, and the constant mess that all 4 kids make is driving me up the wall. We have certain rules, like no toys downstairs and no eating in the family room. Even with these rules I can't keep up and my sanity is slowly disappearing.

Things like the kids leaving juice boxes half drunk on the table, just in reach of the 18 month old - you know what happens then. Oh and when the toddler is taking a nap and they start to scream and yell and forget that she is sleeping and wake her up. They constantly leave doors open and then wonder why I'm screaming at them because the toddler is outside on the driveway!!! They are constantly grazing -leaving crackers and wrappers in their wake. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

The mess is driving me CRAZY and I don't like the person I become when I am crazy. HELP! I need wisdom and advice please!!!

2 comments:

Theresa Walker said...

Grace, I truely do understand. I have two boys that are always leaving juice boxes within my two-year olds reach. I'll tell you what helps me on Saturdays (the worst day of the week for me too). We go on a hike somewhere. They love venturing off and I usually order pizza that night. Less dishes and we get out of the house. It's become a fun tradition and we will probably continue it when Neil gets home. You can do this. YOU CAN! I know you can. Love you!

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Grace,
Wrappers drive me to the edge too! I am finding them in places that there should never be food period!! Example a half eaten bag of doritos in the boys closet behind the laundry hamper!!! Not to mention all the ones I find in their pockets while doing the laundry. I guess I should be glad that they aren't throwing the wrappers on the ground somewhere!
Hang in there I know it can be crazy and frustrating and very lonely. Saturdays would be a good day to just get out of the house with the kids. Wish I was there to help you out.