BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Friday, May 23, 2008

SISTERS ARE WONDERFUL!!

I hope everyone has sisters as wonderful as mine (and I have great sister-in-laws as well, but this post is dedicated to the biological variety!)
My sister Adriann came to visit with her little girl Ivy a few weeks ago. It was so much fun to have her here. Ivy is adorable and it was tons of fun to see the two little ones playing together. Adriann and I both agreed that having 5 kids all together was too much (it was a little loud at times)!!!

And Jacque came to visit me last weekend. We shopped, got out nails done, watched movies, and ate yummy food. She even helped me plant flowers and she setup my ipod for me!! It was wonderful to have someone here to help me with things that I stubornly didn't want to do on my own.

I love my sisters. They mean the world to me. It has meant so much to me that they have taken the time and traveled long distances to come visit me and keep me sane (Adriann came from Oklahoma and Jacque from D.C.). It is wonderful to have such a great relationship with both of them. They are both strong and amazing women - I admire them greatly and love them enormously!! Thank you so much guys - I love you!





2 comments:

Adriann said...

Love you too! That was a very sweet post. Thanks! Over the last few years I have realized that you and Jacque are my best friends. Having sisters is great =). We are all very blessed.

P.S. Why did you post such bad pictures of me??

Purcell's Party said...

How fun for you! It's great to see them, especially Jackie....she's so grown up! Ha! It's been a long while since I've seen Jackie! Well, the nails look good!
Meg