BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

TYSON'S 10TH BIRTHDAY

Where has the time gone? I don't feel a day older than 18, yet somehow I am now 30 with 4 kids; and shock of all shocks, my oldest has now turned 10!!! It literally feels like yesterday when I was poking my stomache telling Tyson to come out because I was jealous of my friend Kerri who was due the same day I was but had her baby boy three weeks early. I know, not fair huh!! I remember taking him home from the hospital, putting him in his beautiful cradle that his grandpa made and thinking, "now what?" Oh, how the time does fly.


Uncle Macc and Aunt Lisa got Tyson a cool new watch. He loves it!


Pile of presents. We just did a family party this year, so it was very low key. All his presents were the same size (Nintendo DS games) but I wanted to make it a little more fun and confusing for him to open, so I put them in different sized boxes. Emma and Zach didn't wrap their presents, we just left them in their Target bags!!


This is the game he really wanted - Narnia. Has he played it yet? - NO!!


The best part about a sibling getting new toys is that you can ask for a turn too!!


This is the really cool part about having forced air heating in your floor. It looks like magic!!

1 comment:

Adriann said...

Kids growing up is so sad. I remember baby Tyson too. Sniff.