BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

So Frustrated

Everything is so frustrating lately.  Nothing has been straight forward or easy.  Everything from setting up cable and internet, putting up a fence, registering my kids for sports and school, buying school supplies and school clothes, and even doing a "simple" craft.  I don't expect everything to be easy, but when everything gets complicated when it doesn't need to be, or when I'm not given all the information I need to complete my task, so it ends up taking a million extra steps - it gets really old really fast. 

I'm an Army wife.  I'm learning the Army system.  I expect needless, useless, endless paper work to be apart of the program.  But when I think I've done everything that I need to, jumped through all the military "hoops", and then you throw a stupid curve ball at me, I want to throw things at you!!!  So needless to say I am a little tired of everything going wrong.

Then today, I thought I would do a fun craft to use some of my creativity and finish decorating my girls room.  All I wanted to do was spray paint some letters and hang them up in my girls room.  But no, that would be too easy!!  I set up the spray paint outside on the driveway, one coat in, and the bugs started swarming.  Ughhhhhhhhhhhh!  I kept picking off bugs and got the main coat on.  After it was dry enough I brought them inside to my basement, picked of the last of the bug guts and put another coat on to try and cover up the mess.  So frustrating, that I couldn't even do something simple like spray paint letters without something going wrong.  Eventually it turned out cute, but it took alot longer than it needed too.




I need something to go right for a change.  Please!!!

1 comment:

Theresa Walker said...

Names turned out cute. Sorry it's been such an adjustment... you can do it. Just think you will know all the loop holes so when someone new comes you have the best advice. Good luck to you.