BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Thursday, September 10, 2009

New Blog

I started another blog. Its called Ramblings of an Army Wife. I don't think its a secret that I have been grumpy with Army living lately. So I decided that I needed another outlet to journal about MY Army experiences. I don't pretend that it will always be happy reading, but I do promise that I will be open and honest about my feelings. When have you ever known me to hold back? My point exactly. I really wanted a separate place to voice my feelings away from this blog. This is our FAMILY blog, the army blog is MY blog. So, I added it to my side bar. Check it out if you wish. I welcome all comments and thoughts. Oh, and if you want to become a contributor and write your own posts for the blog, let me know! I'd be happy to add as many army wives as possible to contribute to my ramblings.

No comments: