BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

It's coming......

I feel it in the air, its coming, Fall!!! I absolutely love Fall, it is one of the best seasons!! In California growing up, fall lasted all of a week. Here in Upstate New York, Fall last at least 2 months long, and it is FABULOUS!! The leaves are beginning to change, the mornings are cool and crisp, and the temperature is starting to go down. Its time to wear light layers, and visit apple orchards, and pick pumpkins, and drinking fresh apple cider and bake pumpkin bread - all of it WONDERFUL!! Can you tell how excited I am? Oh how I love the changing of the seasons.



This is my neighbors awesome maple tree. It is just starting to change colors. We use to have one just as big but we had to cut it down. Maple trees have the most magnificent array of colors in the fall.

4 comments:

Pattersons said...

i think you love fall just as much as i do! i really would like to go back east and visit in the fall-i just think i'd be in fall heaven:)

miriam.plass said...

I love the Fall too!! How nice the weather is and so stinkin beautiful!! I think this is the time of the year that I will miss the most when I leave this area.

Jenna said...

Oh, oh, oh enjoy it some for me, will you? I am so glad we had the experience of heading out east for a long time, I miss it for so many reasons and in so many ways. There is beauty here too, it's just different. It's late...so let me just say...HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you!

Adriann said...

Ugh. I feel it too. The cold weather is coming and I just want to cry!