BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

BLAH

I realized its been over a week with no new post, which is unusual for me. But I don't have much to say, so I'll say BLAH!!!!!!!!

The comings and goings at the Crowther house aren't too exciting this summer. Although crammed into one short paragraph they will seem exciting. The middle of July Tyson attended a football camp for a week. The hard part about that was the practice was from 5:30-7:30 pm, yuckie time, but we managed. The most amazing thing about the camp was Tyson was asked to be on the football team, which he is over the moon about, but I am very grumpy about - I'll explain in another post. The following week Zach and Emma both attended a soccer camp, much better time 9-12. It was nice only having Tyson and Tess for a few hours, I got alot more errands done.

This week started off very sucky - Ron left Saturday night for JRTC (no idea what it stands for). It is a month long training exercise at Fort Polk, LA. He gets home the very end of the month. And then starting on Monday, my real hell began, daily football practice. Every night we get to drive back up to Fort Drum and hang around for 2 hours while Tyson has football practice from 6-8 and then we come home and go to bed. I am staying busy during the day trying to finish every half finished project I have - it may take till Christmas!! The project of the day is painting my entryway and my stairway and upstairs hallway. I did take before pictures so if it looks nice when I'm done I'll post the after pictures.

So my summer has turned out to be: driving my kids everywhere, being a single parent again (my very favorite thing in the whole wide world), trying to stay productive so I won't kill my kids, enjoying the gorgeous weather, and desperately trying to not miss all my friends and family while they have fun adventures without me. Boohoo for me!!!

3 comments:

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Daily practice is terrible and I can relate to doing it alone! I don't think Shane has ever really done the whole driving kids everywhere thing, he has either just not been around or he is never home in time:)
Summer is coming to an end for us, school starts August 17th!
My life has been blah too, that is why I haven't posted on my blog for awhile.

Theresa Walker said...

JRTC... I think it's Joint Readiness Training Center.

Unknown said...

My life has been blah too, that is why I haven't posted on my blog for awhile.
Thanks for posting...

--
Jhon
Get the best FREE offers on the Best Home security Systems