BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Friday, November 7, 2008

Halloween

Okay, I know I'm late with the Halloween pictures, I'm sorry. We had a fun Halloween, in part because the snow melted and it was a warm 55 degrees for trick or treating! Ron took the kids trick or treating around our neighborhood on Halloween night and then on Saturday we had our church Trunk or Treat. The kids ended up with so much candy they still have some and its week later! Tess didn't do any trick or treating, all I had to do was hand her a sucker and she was all set!!


The kids and two of their friends (Steven and Ryan Petty) headed out for some fun candy gathering!!


The boys are still Star Wars obsessed - thanks to Legos - so they wanted to be storm troopers again (or clone troopers, I can never keep that straight). I didn't complain since we already had one of the costumes!


Emma kept changing her mind about what she wanted to be. Luckily the Cheer Leader idea stuck the week of Halloween. She loved jumping around and making up her own cheers. I think I have a future cheer leader on my hands! Don't worry dad, I won't let her cheer around you.


Tess was our little Lady Bug. I never got a good picture of her, mostly because her favorite cartoon was on t.v. when I was trying to take her picture. But isn't she cute!!

2 comments:

Jon and Tamara said...

Grace, thank you for including us and for making Halloween so fun. Your kids are all cute, but as the youngest, Tess takes the cake. She was the most adorable ladybug! :-)

Adriann said...

Yes very cute. But why is Tess' head so big? Do Ladybugs really have heads that big?