BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Friday, November 7, 2008

Bragging Time

Okay, I know that most people think they have the best husband in the world - but I am here to say that I DO!! I want to brag for a minute about my fabulous husband. I have always known that he was good at his job and that people respected him. I did not, however, know just how much!! In the Army you are evaluated about every year in terms of performance and how you rank next to your peers. Ron has told me that his evaluations were good, but last night he let me read them all. OH MY GOSH!!!!! They all loved and raved about him. Ron wouldn't let me give exact quotes, but lets just say they stopped short of calling him the perfect soldier, and he was always ranked highest among his peers. They all recommended speedy promotions and called him the most trustworthy, dependable, hardworking, and inspiring officer they have worked with in YEARS!! (These are Majors and Lt. Colonels talking!) He was given some awards for his hard work in Iraq, and the Brigade Commander personally fought to keep him here at Ft. Drum so he could take command. I am so proud of my wonderful hardworking soldier!!

*** okay so I know you all have great husbands too, but just let me brag about mine okay?***

3 comments:

Adriann said...

Of course he's a good soldier, he's Ron and everyone knows that Ron is good at everything he does. I thought that was just understood. Good job Ron!

Anonymous said...

Of course we'll let you brag about your hubby Grace! Anyone who could live without them for 14 months and still be alive and sane gets to do whatever they want. You are my hero! (I would have given up after week one ;-)

Donetta said...

Ron is wonderful as a soldier, a dad, a husband , and yes even a son-in-law.
Mom