BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, November 19, 2008

CHRISTMAS VERSION OF GETTING TO KNOW YOUR FRIENDS
*Anyone who reads this Blog - I tag you! It's silly and fun, please do it!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bag? paper

2. Real tree or artificial? Real, although I need my husband to help set it up, I'm all thumbs!!

3. When do you put up the tree? As early as Ron will let me, but no sooner than Thanksgiving weekend.

4.When do you take the tree down? Around New Years, I stretch it out as long as possible.

5. Do you like eggnog? No, but Ron does so we always have some in the fridge.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? I don't really have one, but I do remember a stuffed bear that also played "I Wonder When He Comes Again". I loved that bear and I would wind him up as far as he would go and then fall asleep to the song.

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, several. I collect them. I try to get a new one each year.

8. Hardest person to buy for? Ron, because he never knows what he wants - he's not a big gift person - weird I know! Oh, and my parents - they're the same way!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Tess! She doesn't have any opinions yet on what she wants so I get to buy her whatever I want!!

10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I have one but I don't want to hurt anyones feelings by saying what it is!

11. Email or Christmas cards? Homemade cards, it's the only time that I make them all by myself! This years is really cute!!!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? White Christmas, I have to watch it on Thanksgiving night, it's a tradition.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Novemberish. I try to do it all in one big spree, that way Ron only has one heart attack instead of several!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? No

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Treats!! I love everything with sugar!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? clear

17. Your favorite Christmas song? Silent Night

18. Travel for Christmas or stay at home? Stay home, but have family come to me. I love our cold, snowy Christmas!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeers? Yes. You can't have kids and not know that song!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star, but Zach complained that it wasn't pretty enough, so I am on the hunt for a new one.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Christmas morning

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Crowded stores and no parking spots!

23. Best Christmas gift ever received? Almost anything Ron has given me, and he is always able to surprise me! Oh, and he gives great jewlery!!

24. Best part of Christmas? Being together as a family

2 comments:

Pattersons said...

i love it! good idea on the tag:)

Theresa Walker said...

Love it and this time of the year.