BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First Snow Day (of many)


First the rain turned to mushy clumps, then white pellets, then full flakes. I didn't think it would accumulate more than this, so I took a picture of our first few snow flakes. Little did I know that it would turn into....


THIS!! We woke up to a 2 hour school delay and 1 foot of snow. The delay turned into a cancelation and the kids were thrilled. And I was thrilled that Ron was home to shovel and clear off the cars!!! YEA FOR HUSBANDS!!!


Favorite snow day activity - watching way too much t.v. Right after this picture their friend came over and they went out to play in the snow! Emma only lasted a few minutes but the boys are still out there having a snow ball fight!

3 comments:

Okie Bloxhams said...

I miss everyone but definitely not the snow!!! we are 75 degrees this week!!

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

I'm with Lisa! I miss everyone too but I don't miss having to deal with the snow, it pretty to look at but such a pain to deal with. Glad Ron is home to move the snow! I hope the snow blower is working out ok.
We found out last week that we will be staying here (Ft. Rucker) until Summer 2012! I guess I won't have to deal with snow for a long time and who knows maybe by then I will miss it:)

Shay said...

Whoa!! Bring on the snow!!