BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

The Louvre

I wasn't very excited about going to the Louvre, mostly because of the crowds. I spent most of the time looking at the ceilings - they were phenomenal!! Just so you won't think I hate art, I love it, it's just that my favorite are the Impressionists and those are all at a separate museum, so there really wasn't anything I wanted to see at the Louvre. Except of course The Mona Lisa, but I couldn't even get close. The first picture shows the crowd around the painting. Since I couldn't get close, I just lifted my camera over my head, zoomed in and took the picture. It turned out pretty well I think.





4 comments:

Jackie B. said...

one day we'll get there! Kevin wants to go SO BAD! i guess being an artist and all he feels like that's Mecca. ;)

roxanne said...

Wow, that really is a great shot considering the camera was over your head. I can't believe you didn't just knock out anyone in your way so you could get up close and personal! And you're right, the ceilings really are phenomenal. When are you coming back to Thunderstorm, NY... I mean, Watertown?

Makenna said...

I hope we got to go there some day - Love the pictures! Amazing!!!

Purcell's Party said...

Hey..are you down here? Why aren't we meeting for lunch?? Hmmm? It would be so fun to see you!