BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Sunday, August 24, 2008

HAPPY 12TH ANNIVERSARY HONEY!

Today, I celebrate 12 years of being married to the most wonderful, patient, understanding, funny, loving, handy, smart, hard working, and handsome husband in the entire world - don't argue with me, I know I'm right!! (Even though he forgot about the time difference and woke me up at 5 am to wish me a happy anniversary - I'll take being woken up early over him forgetting any day of the week!)

Even though he can't read this I want to send out to the universe that I love my husband incalculably more today than I did the day I married him. I don't know how I snagged him but I am thrilled that he chose me. I can't bare to think about life without him. Thank you honey for 12 amazing years, and I can't wait to spend the rest of eternity with you.

Quick snap shot of what we have done together over the past 12 years:
Earned 4 college degrees in 6 years
Had 4 children
Moved 9 times
Joined Army
Survived 2, 15 month deployments
Bought and renovated (still) our first home
to top it all off -
WE HAVE A FAMILY FULL OF LOVE

2 comments:

Adriann said...

Wow 12 years is a loooooong time. But with the deployments and all, I think it should only count as 10 =).

Pattersons said...

congrats for accomplishing so much good in 12 years!