BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Monday, February 11, 2008

Whirlwind weekend


VAUGHAN FAMILY : Macc, Jacque, Dad, Mom, Grace, Andy, & Adriann. This past weekend was a whirlwind adventure. I left New York and flew to San Diego Friday morning because there was a HUGE family event that I wanted to attend. All of my brothers and sisters flew in on Friday as well.

Of course, every time all the family is together we have to take a picture. Here is a picture of my lovely parents. We actually got them both to smile!!

This was the HUGE event. On Saturday, February 9, my grandparents Troy and Shirley Vaughan were Sealed for Time and all Eternity in the Los Angeles Temple. It was a wonderful day that we have waited a long time for. And then I got back on a plane Saturday night and took the red-eye home. Whew!!! But it was well worth it.

5 comments:

Adriann said...

It was fun, but too short!

Grace said...

LOVE your new blog header! Let me know if you hate it and I'll change it. Suggestion: Instead of putting your family photo and then your little "I'm a blogger!" thing, make that a post. That way there is less stuff at the top and people can look right at your posts instead of having to scroll down. Just an idea ...
Oh, or just add that to your things on the left side of your blog. Lots of people do it that way too.

Grace said...

Hehehe, sorry Grace I forgot I had logged on as you! Bet you wish you hadn't told me your password! So that previous post (and this one) are from Adriann, not Grace!

Kristi said...

How exciting! What a wonderful event to attend. Congratulations to your grandparents for getting sealed. I'm sure it was beautiful!

Purcell's Party said...

Wow...how long have you all been waiting for this day! I even remember how sad you were as a kid thinking your grandparents weren't sealed to you! What a blessing!! I am soo excited for you to have it all come full circle! Your family looks the same, just older...and Daddy Vaughan has gone a bit snowy...hee hee! How fun to see your family!!