BLOGS

THE LATEST ADVENTURE IS....

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

My first snow blowing adventure!!


You may ask, why did Grace post these pictures? Well I'll tell you why. These pictures are evidence of my hard work. We got a foot of snow last night so this morning I had to pull out the snow blower and use it all by myself for the first time. I am very proud of myself!! I have gotten off easy all winter because my neighbor has been clearing my driveway for me. But he had surgery last week, so now its all up to me. Having a husband gone in the winter really stinks, but I am getting by. Aren't you proud of me!! (your answer should be yes!)

3 comments:

Mrs. Burch said...

K. I'm so glad you have a blog now! Thanks for making it, and keeping us all in the "crowther loop!" I'll be checking in often, be sure of that!

And Adriann a.k.a. blog-creation-assistant...can I be invited to yours??? The daily blog checking wouldn't be complete without you, EGGS...

Anonymous said...

Great work. Mom

Sara is crazy four my boys said...

Way to go Grace! I can definitely appreciate all the work that went into clearing the driveway...I don't miss snow blowing at all!